Life with two kids is chaotic enough, once you have them dressed and ready, there’s usually just enough time to chuck some clothes on and head out the door.
Lately I have been doing this 10 minute makeup routine in the morning while the kids are playing together after breakfast. Here I will share with you what I use for “natural” looking makeup, what products I use and why.
1. NARS sheer glow foundation– I either use a beauty blender or my fingers with this one . Quickest way to blend and this product is really easy to apply. It gives a really natural look but can be built up for more coverage.
2. MAC pro longwear concealer- Again I blend under my eyes and over any problem areas using my ring finger. I love how easy this concealer is to blend, and it covers my under eye circles like nothing else!
3. Benefit “Gimme Brow”- I use this to fill in sparse areas of my brows and keep them looking natural and full. Some days I also use my The Balm Cosmetics “Brow pow” on the ends of my brows and to create a bit more shape.
4.The Balm “Bahama Mama” Bronzer- I use this as an eyeshadow all over my lids for a bit of definition, nothing fancy just a quick blend and your done!
5. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara- By far the BEST mascara I have ever used! I curl my lashes with an eyelash curler and pop some of this on for super thick and long lashes.
6. Blac Cosmetics “Golden Glow” Highlighter-One amazing product that you must always use is a highlighter! It creates a fresh, glowing look.. Adds dimension to your face and brightens up your whole eye area. I add highlighter in the corner of my eyes, down the bridge of my nose and over my cheekbones. It’s definitely a must have in my makeup bag.
7. Lipstick or gloss- I tend to go for neutral shades like MAC “Twig”, or “Velvet Teddy” as they go with any look. Here I am wearing an Elf Matte Lip colour in the shade “Tea Rose”. It’s a nice neutral shade with a hint of purple to it.
8. Native Rituals Hydrating Makeup Fix- This is the last step in my makeup routine, and it sets my makeup in place all day.
I hope you enjoyed my makeup routine, below I have listed some amazing drugstore alternatives to the makeup listed above. They are just as great, at a fraction of the price and can be found here. The Collection Cosmetics Concealer can be found here.
1. Covergirl “Ready Set Gorgeous” Foundation.
2. Collection Cosmetics Concealer.
3. Loreal Brow artist Plumper.
4. Milano illuminating face powder in the shade “Hermosa Rose”.
5. NYX Makeup Setting Spray.